- HE BETRAYS ME.
- When I tell him a secret I found out about his relative trusting that he will keep it to himself and will never telltale about, it yet I found out that the secret I told him was divulged exactly to the person involved and to his entire family.
- When I have my secret revealed to him trusting that he would never betray my trust and confidence yet my secret and stories were became a gossip among his families and relatives making me a laughing stock and an icon for flawed and pathetic character.
- He always puts me on a bad side of the story to save himself making me the bad guy and he's the good guy.
- When I lost my gold ring and found out for myself that he took it and pawned it.
- When my medical result is not given to me by the health provider but found out later that my medical record was received by him but not given to me.
- When my personal information is being leak to people I do not know.
- When my bank account and money are being monitored and questioned wiithout explaining his motives.
- When I feel something awkward about him.
- When I feel something is not right and at the back of my head I know that something is going on without my knowledge as if there's a hidden camera inside the house because he knows where I go and what I do.
- When money matters come in the picture and something cannot be explained like a missing piece of a puzzle.
- When quality time together is at stake and seems we do not see eye to eye anymore.
2. SEX IS LIKE A MONTHLY PERIOD AND A RATION FOR THE POOR.
3. MY BIRTHDAY AND OUR ANNIVERSARY ARE NOTHING BUT ORDINARY DAYS.
- I have to beg him and to quarrel with him just to give me a birthday card.
- I have to remind him about our anniversary which he seems not to remember or doesn't want to remember. So we don't celebrate it.
4. HIS BIRTHDAY IS SPECIAL WITH CELEBRATION WITH HIS FAMILIES AND RELATIVES
5. HE ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT HIS FAMILY IS HIS FIRST CLOSE ALLIES AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN HIS LIFE. AND THAT BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER. I assume I am the water since I am not blood related to him.
6. WHEN IT IS ABOUT HIS FAMILY OR RELATIVE HE DECIDES FOR HIMSELF WITHOUT ASKING ME OR WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
7. WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS AND OFFICEMATES I AM A DUMMY.
8. I CANNOT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS FAMILY, RELATIVES, WORK OR MONEY, TIME, OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM, HE IS INSTANTLY DEFENSIVE AND FUMING.
9. WHEN DINING OUT AND HE WILL PAY, HE IS DICTATING ME ON WHAT TO ORDER. IF I WILL PAY, IT IS HIS CHOICE THAT WINS. IT IS THE SAME IN DOING GROCERY SHOPPING. I CANNOT BUY WHAT I WANT.
10. WHEN HE TELLS ME HE LOVES ME I FEEL LIKE IT IS NOT TRUE. I THINK IT IS LIKE A LIP SERVICE AND SHALLOW LIKE A CLICHE FOR ME NOT TO DOUBT HIM.